Horace G. Friend III wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm very new in linux and in mutt but everything seems to be working
> fine.
>
> I've long given up on text mail readers but since I've come across
> mutt my interest has been rekindled. It seems like a powerful MUA but
> it's a bit difficult and time consuming to configure. Nevertheless the
> results are just great.
>
> Read mail from ~/var/spool/mail are transfered to ~/Mail/mbox by
> default. Is there a way for them to be transfered to their respective
> mailboxes based on their headers (like a filter or something)? Can a
> macro do this too?

For the filtering I would look at maildrop, it has a little nicer syntax
than procmail.  Also it is worth building the muttrc from scratch, even
though it might take a while you end up with it setup just the way you
want it.

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!

PGP signature