Hi,

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the behavior of mutt's
save_name feature.

What I'm trying to do is to get mutt to do the save_name thing, except
instead of having it save in =username, I want it to save in
=work/username if any recipient's address contains "concordia.ca", and
in =personal/username if no recipient's address contains "concordia.ca".

I tried playing with changing the value of "folder" with a send-hook,
but since it doesn't reset immediately after, it mungs up normal
operations (since I still want "folder" to just be "~/mail/").

Is there a straightforward way to do such a thing?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services