On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 11:02:03AM -0500, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> I tried playing with changing the value of "folder" with a send-hook,
> but since it doesn't reset immediately after, it mungs up normal
> operations (since I still want "folder" to just be "~/mail/").
>
> Is there a straightforward way to do such a thing?

If your send-hooks work except for the resetting problem, the solution
is easy.  Just add the following lint to your muttrc _above_ the other
send-hooks so that it will be executed before the others.

    send-hook . 'set folder=~/Mail'

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | RF Communications PGU