Hello, using Mutt-1.2.5.

I'm re-writing my Message-ID headers using qmail-queue, but while
experimenting with that header for the benefit of a sendmail-using
friend, I came across this phenomenon.

If I use my_hdr to add a Message-ID header to the stuff I am sending,
Mutt will _still_ put its own into the headers and I will end up with
two of them in the outgoing message.  However, if I use the "E" command
before sending the message.. and manually add my own Message-ID header,
Mutt will _not_ generate the extra header and it works as I would like
it to.

Anyone know why my_hdr doesn't work as I expected it to here?

Thanks.