On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 07:37:11AM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>  Oh, both titles have been given to me by spammers ... email
>  sturmbannfuhrer (actually the spammer said sturm_bahn_fuehrer) to
>  imply i'm a net.nazi I suppose :)  The other one: "dont dare talk
>  to me like that, I'm an industrialist, and you are just a lower
>  middle class unis sysadmin".
Hello,
since i have a day off today, i am again trying my new
email system on this "homebuild" LFS-linux system, in the
morning, with a cup of tea at hand, how much off-Topic
is allowed on this list? a "Sturmbahnführer" (ü) is really some
driver of stormy-weather-train, whatever that may be, in german
you can just makeup combinatory nouns by yourself.
One other question about mutt:
i find this changing operation to another list-folder
a bit clumsy -c? choose from a list-, is there another way?
and a second question: how to take the reply to: address
as e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED], not to bother a person
unwillingly by private email, you dont seem to mind:-)
have a nice day

Dieter