[EMAIL PROTECTED] proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> i find this changing operation to another list-folder
> a bit clumsy -c? choose from a list-, is there another way?

Just press c, and then =foldername will take you to the folder called
foldername

> and a second question: how to take the reply to: address
> as e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED], not to bother a person
> unwillingly by private email, you dont seem to mind:-)

In most mailing lists, dont set a reply-to header.  The list will add its own
header.

> #default folder hooks
> folder-hook . set sort=threads
> folder-hook . set signature=/tmp/sig.mallet
> folder-hook . 'set attribution = "Using a large mallet, %n whacked out:"'
> folder-hook . my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
> folder-hook . my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
> folder-hook . my_hdr Organization: The Lumber Cartel, India (tinlcI)
> folder-hook . my_hdr X-Operating-System: `uname -mnrs`
>
> #mutt folder hooks
> folder-hook mutt unmy_hdr reply-to
> folder-hook mutt set sort=threads
> folder-hook mutt set signature=/tmp/sig.mallet
> folder-hook mutt 'set attribution="%n proclaimed on mutt-users that: "'
> folder-hook mutt my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
> folder-hook mutt my_hdr Organization: The Lumber Cartel, India (tinlcI)
> folder-hook mutt my_hdr X-Operating-System: `uname -mnrs`

ps - as for the "stormy weather train driver", spammers are stupid - so
expecting them to speak any language grammatically (even their own language)
would be expecting a bit too much :)

        -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI