Try piping it through sed... something like:

    ... | sed 's/sent //'

--
John Patton                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Get my GnuPG public key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There are two things that are infinite; Human stupidity
and the universe. And I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein