* Lars Hecking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010403 15:29]:
> The problem is that every time he hits a signed message (during the
> same mutt session), the status line at the bottom gets corrupted more
> and more. It happens under xterms, gnome-terms, and the linux console.
>
> |    Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
> |    System: Linux 2.2.17-14 [using slang 10202]
> | it's the standard mutt from redhat's 6.2 update - mutt-1.2.5i-8.6
> All relevant system info is included below (RedHat/slang). The gpg config
> file used is from Gero Treuner's gpg-2comp, which I'm using, too.
> | the ilug post screenshots - just showing corruption.
> |     http://suberic.net/~kevin/mutt/2001_04_02_220431_shot.jpg
> |     http://suberic.net/~kevin/mutt/2001_04_02_220609_shot.jpg
> | your message corrupted:
> |     http://suberic.net/~kevin/mutt/2001_04_03_143531_shot.jpeg
> | after ^L:
> |     http://suberic.net/~kevin/mutt/2001_04_03_143710_shot.jpeg
> | note the bits of previous screens in the corrupted display - not just
> | at the bottom.

I keep seeing this with terminals which have the scrollbar on.
But I hardly ever see this when I use mutt within "screen".
As a CTRL-L usually fixes this I just dont care bothering. ;-)

Sven

--
Sven Guckes [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Setting up mutt? Read this:
MUTT SETUP TIPS    http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/setup.html