* Thomas Duterme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010402 22:29]:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pretty new to mutt, but I love it so far.

What's not to love?

> My one problem: I'd like to eliminate, or reduce headers at least in my mailboxes.
>Actually, I'ld like to if possible just keep the basic headers like Subject and From,
>rather than get the entire envelope.  Is this possible?

from `man muttrc`:
       [un]ignore pattern [ pattern ... ]
              The  ignore  command  permits you to specify header
              fields which you usually don't wish  to  see.   Any
              header  field  whose  tag  begins with an "ignored"
              pattern will be ignored.

              The unignore command permits you to  define  excep­
              tions  from  the  above  mentioned  list of ignored
              headers.

--
-Mick                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenPGP info is in the X-.* mail headers

PGP signature