On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 11:01:19PM +0800, Horace G. Friend III typed:

> Below is a copy of a mail that I sent to a fellow mutt-user that was
> returned because the mail supposedly was sent by
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] This also happened to me with

set envelope_from ... nobody in his right mind accepts mail from
unresolvable domains, these days.  Too much spam gets in that way.

Or config masquerading in sendmail -
http://www.hserus.net/sendmail.html

        -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI