On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 03:35:27AM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Joe Philipps proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>
> > My guess is that the IP address block from which you're sending is on
> > the <a href="http://www.mail-abuse.org./dul/">DUL</a>, or in one of
> > the other MAPS or ORBS lists.  In this case, your only recourse may be
>
> In which case the reject message would have to be explicit.
>
> > to relay through your ISP's mail server.  For Sendmail, this is the S
> > definition (the "DS" line).  For other MTAs, I can't much help you.
>
> http://www.hserus.net/dlhowto.html has stuff for sendmail, exim and
> postfix.
>
> It won't stay there all that long though - my webhost (addr.com) got
> h4x0r3d and I have to move the hell out of there - FAST.  It's 3 AM
> here and I just got off the phone having asked my credit card
> provider to freeze my card (apparently lots of cc# info was stolen)

Hi Suresh,

Thanks very much. I visited your site and took a look at the
sendmail.html.

I compared it with my sendmail.mc and found 7 differents settings. I
only used 3 settings: MASQUERADE_AS, masquerade_envelope and SMART_HOST.

It worked. It wasn't that difficult to configure sendmail after all.

--
Horace G. Friend III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]