On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 09:13:20AM +0800, Benny Chee typed:

> In your sendmail.cf, put this statement to trust users:
> Ct hgf3
> restart sendmail. Should be able to work.

 Please dont edit sendmail.cf as far as possible.  Regenerate
 sendmail.cf with FEATURE(`use_ct_file') in sendmail.mc first.

 Create sendmail.cT (in <= 8.9.3) or /etc/mail/trusted-users (8.10
 and above) and put trusted usernames in, one per line.

 http://www.hserus.net/sendmail.html for more.

        -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI