On 04-25-2002 at 23:55 EDT, VB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do my headers look ok?  When I send messages to myself (I'm real lonely)
> it says "X-Authentication-Warning" and gives out some info that you don't
> need to know.  I looked at google and it suggested adding "needmailhelo"
> under the privacy flag section for sendmail.cf.  But that did not work.
> What can I do to clean up my act?

The X-Authencation-Warning is generated by Sendmail. If you do not want to
see it you will have to add yourself as a 'trusted user' (whether on
sendmail.cf or the appropiated file). Hope this helps.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida