Hello,

We all love mutt because we can customize just
about anything, can have send-hooks, etc...,
and we all have extremely smart muttrc files,
doing many things.

The question is, is anybody around offering a
free email account accessible via WWW, but
mutt based?

I am dreaming of some place where you register as
usual, then upload a more or less purged version
of your home muttrc, and  then can do email from
any web browser, but what happens on the server is
that it launches mutt with the muttrc file you provided.

Why? Well, because we move around and travel, and not
always with our usual PC/laptop/etc.

Is anybody doing this? Could the mutt site offer such
a service, (maybe only to list members) and even
(we can dream, can't we?)  banner free, lynx friendly,
https, etc..?

Any thoughts?

                Ciao,
                        Marco Fioretti