TeLeNiEkO proclaimed on mutt-users that:
> LBDB (Little Brother DB) ships with an util that, called from your MDA,
> procmail (i.e.) adds the From adresses to it¡s DB.

 Yep.  Right.  Now, about your headers,

 you might want to use the regexps on mutt -v that were posted here
 recently instead of hardcoding the stuff in your muttrc (though why
 an X-Mailer when there's a perfectly good User-Agent header, I dont
 know) :)

        -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI