* Frank Derichsweiler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 02:59:07AM -0700, Mike E wrote:
> >
> > When changing folders in maildir, how do you select the *directory* (eg.
> > cur/) rather than opening it while in the 'c' folder-selection mode?
>
> IMHO a Maildir-formatted mailbox is a directory "d" which contains cur, new
> and tmp subdirectories. You just change to "d" (using the c key press)
> and mutt detects that it is a maildir mailbox.

OK, so a multiple-boxed maildir setup would look like

~/mail/maildir/new/
               cur/
               tmp/
         list1/new/
               cur/
               tmp/
         list2/new/
               cur/
               tmp/

and so on?

and then you would 'c' and choose between 'maildir', 'list1' and 'list2'
as mailboxes.

Once I figure this all out I'm going to write up a page -- this topic
(using Maildir w/ mutt) is in need of more documentation.

Thanks for the reply,
Mike