On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 08:07:36AM -0700, Mike E wrote:

> OK, so a multiple-boxed maildir setup would look like
>
> ~/mail/maildir/new/
>                cur/
>                tmp/
>          list1/new/
>                cur/
>                tmp/
>          list2/new/
>                cur/
>                tmp/
>
> and so on?
>
> and then you would 'c' and choose between 'maildir', 'list1' and 'list2'
> as mailboxes.

You got it !

Just another tip (as alos shown in the documentation)
Use something like the following in your .muttrc
  mailboxes ~/Maildir/  `echo $HOME/MuttMail/Maillist/*`
and after pressing "c" mutt will show you the 'next' box with new
messages.
(Within $HOME/MuttMail/Maillist/ a  find . -type d gives
.
./Mutt
./Mutt/tmp
./Mutt/new
./Mutt/cur
./LyX
./LyX/tmp
./LyX/new
./LyX/cur
[and so on ...]

Greetings
Frank

BTW: A _BIG_ "THANKS A LOT" to the mutt developers! Since I have
switched to using mutt email is much more fun for me !