Hello,

I would like to disable the sendmail daemon yet still be able to
fetch mail using fetchmail, calling sendmail to deliver the mail
only when fetchmail needs it.  Currently, if the sendmail daemon is
disabled, I can send mail, but when trying to fetch i with
fetchmail, it fails because sendmail is not running in the
background.  Is there anyway i can use sendmail without it running
constantly on port 25?  I do not run any external services and am
the only user.  Alternatively, can I make the pop3 function in mutt
work with procmail?

Thank you very much
Joss
--