[I originally sent this on Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:18:41PM -0700, but it
apparently didn't make it.  We've been having terrible network problems
all day.]

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 08:51:59PM +0200, Jeroen Valcke wrote:
> All of a sudden my default save-hook doesn't work anymore.
> But I have the necessary line in my .muttrc
> folder-hook "!" save-hook . +Archief
> What's wrong?

With this line,

    folder-hook "!" save-hook . +Archief

you are adding a save-hook to mutt's list of save-hooks every time you
enter the "!"  folder.  Since mutt selects the first save-hook whose
pattern matches, once you have a save-hook with a "." pattern in the
list, adding further save-hooks will have no effect.

So my guess is that something defines a different default save-hook
before your folder-hook takes effect.  One solution would be a folder-
hook like this

    folder-hook . unhook save-hook

ahead of your other folder-hooks and save-hooks.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | RF Communications PGU