On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> have you tried:
> save-hook '~f [EMAIL PROTECTED]' =people/foo
> save-hook '~f [EMAIL PROTECTED]' =people/jester

Hi,

Of course I can do that for each individual email address, but it would
suck. I need to know if there's a way to do it for any email address
that's not already caught by other save-hooks.

-Andrei

As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd stay away.
                                                        -Hughes Mearns