I have a quick question about folders.

I have my .muttrc setup like this:

mailboxes /var/spool/mail/troyhebe
set mbox=+inbox
set folder=~/tmail

---

I have all of my folders where I store my mail in the ~/tmail directory. All of my
mail comes into /var/spool/mail/troyhebe, and mutt starts there by default when I run
it.  I can use "c" to bring up the list of my folders and select the folder I want to
view with out any problems. However, I am wondering if there is a quick way to go back
to /var/spool/mail/troyhebe to see if any new messages have come in. I don't want to
be working in a folder, then have to change directories back to where my mail comes
in.

I thought about doing a symbolic link, but I'm wondering if there is a better way.

Thanks,

Troy

     _/           Troy Heber
    _/            Software Engineer