Jan --

...and then Jan Groenewald said...
%
% Mutters,
%
% How do I set mutt so that a folder is automatically deleted
% when I delete the last message therein? I searched the docs
% for 'remove', 'delete' and 'quadoption' and 'folder'. Did
% I miss it?

Actually, "remove" in manual.txt would do the trick; so would "folder",
though "mailbox" might be more intuitive.  Even "delete" would do it, in
fact.  Time to go back and read some more.

Hint: do a search for "save" and "empty", perhaps very near each other ;-)

%
% regards,
% jan

HTH & HAND