So sprach Dominik Vogt am Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:51:09PM +0200:
> Now imagine I'm a user who does not know how email works on the
> server side.  I'll never have the slightest idea that this is
> equivalent to the question I have.  Mine is: "How do I
> automatically move my mail into folders?"  I might not even know
> what "SMTP", "MTA" or "MUA" means.

I'm repeating - if you were such a user, I doubt that you were using
mutt.  I love mutt and think it's the greatest since sliced bread - but
for such an ordinary user, I do not think that mutt is the right program
to use.  Neither do I think that vi/Emacs are the right editors for
these kind of users.

> Unfortunately there is non, as far as I can judge this.  Mutt is

Dunno, but an awesome mouse driven MUA is Evolution - if it were just a
bit more stable.

Anyhow: My point is, that mutt is great as it is.  Users who use mutt
are surely not "standard" users who dislike discovering computer things.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de