On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:50:25AM -0400, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> I didn't see anything in the manual about the views and
> how to order them.

Mutt manual, section 3.11: "Defining mailboxes which receive mail."

"Pressing TAB in the directory browser will bring up a menu showing the
files specified by the mailboxes command, and indicate which contain
new messages.  Mutt will automatically enter this mode when invoked from
the command line with the -y option."

HTH
John
--
"My roommate lost his pet elephant. It's in the apartment somewhere."
                                                      - Steven Wright

PGP signature