Hello,

I just downloaded and compiled from source the latest version of
abook, to give it a try. The problem I have is really stupid, but, as
embarassing as it is, I can't figure it out, and there is nothing I
can see about it in the man page or the builtin documentation.
(Which might just mean that it's bedtime, of course...)

How do you edit the several fields of an Item? When you have entered
the name, how do you move around to enter address, email, phone,
etc.... I've been trying 20 minutes, and as soon as i enter the name,
whatever combination of CTL, space,tab, enter, etc... doesn't allow me
to edit all the other fields. What am I missing?

                TIA,

                        Sleepy Marco