Hello,

I currently get mail from a MUA that simply chops all lines beyond
80 characters to the nearest word.  For unquoted text that's okay,
but for quoted lines you get something like this:

        > extreme silliness that should not be dealt this way but is for
whatever reason.
        > On the other hand...

It would tough to use procmail to erradicate this in a bullet proof manner
and I wouldn't expect mutt to handle it either which leaves processing
using editors.  Does anyone else get mail thus mutilated and how
do you handle it?

Chris

--
   What is originality? Undetected plagiarism. -Dean William R. Inge