On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Dale Morris wrote:
> I'm running debian woody and can't get mutt to open netscape for
> text/html mime types. Instead it opens the gnome help browser. I've

I've been getting the same thing(debian/sid, I finally got fed up with
it and edited /etc/mailcap by hand.  It should use /etc/mailcap.order
but for me it doesn't seem to work.  I just added a line in /etc/mailcap
between

# ----- User Section Begins ----- #

and

# -----  User Section Ends  ----- #

I added :

text/html; /usr/bin/links '%s'; needsterminal; description=HTML Text;
nametemplate=%s.html

The above is meant to be on one line.  I would have a look for a line
for netscape in your mailcap and copy the line and put it between the
two aforementioned markers.  If you dont have one, you'll have to write
one, just put it between the markers.

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!

PGP signature