Hi!

Does anybody know how to get these two to place nicely together?  I can get
signing to work, but the encrypt bombs.

Here is my entry in my pgp.rc file:

#set pgp_encrypt_only_command="pgp +verbose=0 +encrypttoself +batchmode -aeft %r < %f"
#set pgp_encrypt_only_command="pgp +verbose=0 +encrypttoself -feat %r < %f"

I know the +batchmode dosen't work, its a bug.  The second line dosen't work
either.  Here is the error I get when trying to encrypt a message:

Are you sure you want to use this public key (y/N)?
Encryption error

For a usage summary, type:  pgp -h
For more detailed help, consult the PGP User's Guide.
Press any key to continue...

Do I need pgpwrap to make this work?  Can someone send it to me cause I dont
know where to find it. I've looked all over.

Thanks.

--
Chris S.
PGP 0x519E3777