This may not be the appropriate place to ask so my pardons in
advance...but the latest onslaught of Sircam venom has prompted
me to find a way to zap it right at the pop3 server of my ISP,
and I have chosen popsneaker for the task. It works really
well: popsneaker reads some predefined headers and zaps mails
according to rules specified by me.

But ... all mails are now seen as read by mutt, i.e. they are
nolonger flagged as (N)ew which means that I won't even see
them since I prefer to have threads that contain only read
messages collapsed.

Is there anything to do about this - short of not using popsneaker?

Regards,

Morten