Hello,

I saw the wishlist bug report to enable moving messages that match a
pattern from $spoolfile to $mbox, and wonder if there is any
sophisticated workaround that people are using to achieve the same
effect?

Basically, I'd like to keep messages that I 'F'lag important to stay in
$spoolfile and move everything else.

Currently, to see my flagged messages, I change to $mbox and then set
limit to ~F. I'd like to just be able to see them in my inbox (And
keeping all messages in my inbox and setting limit there isn't a good
solution either; I can't keep that much mail in the spool).

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Vineet

PGP signature