Vineet --

...and then Vineet Kumar said...
% Hello,

Hi!

%
% Basically, I'd like to keep messages that I 'F'lag important to stay in
% $spoolfile and move everything else.

Hmmm...

%
% Currently, to see my flagged messages, I change to $mbox and then set
% limit to ~F. I'd like to just be able to see them in my inbox (And

Well, you could probably limit to not-flagged, tag all, and tag-save (in
fact, you should be able to tag-pattern not-flagged and then tag-save and
skip the limit step if you unlimit first).  Something like

  ^T ! ~F
  ;s

oughta do ya...

% keeping all messages in my inbox and setting limit there isn't a good
% solution either; I can't keep that much mail in the spool).

Wow; do you use procmail or the like to sort to any other folders, or are
you just collecting them all in one?

%
% Any suggestions?

HTH & HAND