Hello,

One of the (very) few things that has bugged me about mutt is the way it
handles mailing lists. I join/leave too many mailing lists to maintain
my .muttrc as well as I should. A couple days ago, the thought occured
to me that mailing lists (subscribe, list) should be in a seperate file.

All that would be necessary is a maillist_file setting in my .muttrc
just like alias_file, and add a command to add addresses to it. Although
it'd be a nice bonus, it's not even necessary to autoparse the addresses
out of an email. Just being able to maintain that list from within mutt
would be good enough.

Has anyone implemented this around mutt, or are there any plans to
incorporate a similar feature anytime soon?

Thanks,

me (1.2.5i)

ps: I've sucessfully convinced 2 of my friends to drop PINE and switch
to mutt. Now all 3 of us are mutt evangelists. :)