On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 05:56:13PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:

> i currently have a bunch of folder hooks, however i'd like to be able to
> keep these various folder hooks but have a default send-hook. this
> doesn't seem to work as the send-hook always seems to override the
> folder hook.
>
> for instance if i have:
> folder-hook =lists:mutt         'my_hdr From: Will Yardley
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
>
> but then:
> send-hook .                   'unmy_hdr From:'
> send-hook '!~t @newdream.net'   'my_hdr From: Will Yardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
> send-hook '~t @newdream.net'    'unmy_hdr From:'
>
> of course it makes sense that the send-hook overrides the folder hook,
> but is there a way to make the folder-hook unset the send-hook all the
> time?

Something like this should work.

folder-hook .        unhook send-hook
folder-hook folder_a send-hook . 'my_hdr From: Will Yardley <address_a>'
folder-hook folder_b send-hook . 'my_hdr From: Will Yardley <address_b>'
folder-hook .        'send-hook "~t @newdream.net" "unmy_hdr From:"'

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA