I have the following hooks:

------------------
unhook *

# folder-hook . 'push   <esc>v'
folder-hook .   'exec   collapse-all'

# Set sig for mail sent from any folder to sig ...
folder-hook .   'set signature=~/.signature/sig'
# ... except if folder is mail.uni then set sig to sig-uni
folder-hook mail\.uni   'unset signature'
folder-hook mail\.uni   'set signature=~/.signature/sig-uni'

# For all mail coming from [EMAIL PROTECTED] or .org set sig to
# sig-com
send-hook .*@*\.(com|org)$      /
'set signature=~/.signature/sig-com'

# Do not include a sig for mail to a list machine
send-hook ^majordomo|request@ 'set signature=""'

No matter how many changes I do to it I will always get
signature sig from mailbox mail.uni, and not sig-uni.
The hook to not include a signature for list machines does
work though.  What am I doing wrong?

Thank You,
--
Horacio