Steve --

...and then Steve said...
% I'm having a problem finding the relevant entry or `how to' in the
% manual on doing the following:
%
% mapping check-mail.

Hmmm...  I'm not exactly sure what you mean, since I can't find a
check-mail function anywhere.  I see that you're using 1.3.21, so you
probably don't even mean check-new, which was in 1.2 but isn't in 1.3
(or so it seems to me, but I haven't followed the 1.3 tree much at all).

Can you give us more detail or rephrase the question?

%
% I've found how to alter an already mapped entry, but not how to ceate
% one. Suggestions?

If you mean creating a new function, then you need to whip out your
editor and compiler :-)

You can bind any function to any key, be either already bound or not,
with a simple :bind command (or in your muttrc file).

%
%
% --
% Steve - Toronto ICQ 35454764
% 'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if     \ /
%  you're not establishment when you're 30 you've got no brain.      X
%              Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email    / \

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature