Hi

Recently  I started using mutt. Now i love using mutt
But i am facing problem with imap
when ever i use mutt -f{imap.server}mbox and send mails,
its not sending the mails. and there are no error msgs. and I dont
have write permissions on imap server.
Its pain to read mails in mutt and compose mails in netscape-mail
I want every thing in mutt.

Here is my .muttrc
set imap_user="mahipal.rao"
set imap_pass=""
#set user=mahipal.rao
#set [EMAIL PROTECTED]
my_hdr From: "mahipal.rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
my_hdr Reply-To: "mahipal.rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
set realname="mahipal.rao"
set envelope_from=yes
set force_name=yes
#set imap_checkinterval="5"
set beep
set beep_new
set edit_headers
set attribution="* %n (%a) wrote:"
set charset="iso-8859-1"
set date_format="!%a %b %d, %Y at %I:%M:%S%p %Z"
set default_hook="~f %s | ~t %s"
set editor="vim '+/^$'"
set sort=threads
set arrow_cursor
#set useragent
#set tmpdir="/home/mahipal.rao/temp"
color normal default default
color header yellow black Subject:
color header brightcyan black .
color body brightyellow black [_a-z\.\$A-Z0-9-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9\./\-]+
color body yellow black (http|ftp)://[_a-zA-Z0-9\./~\-]+
color quoted green black
color signature brightblue black
color attachment yellow black
color tree red black
color indicator black cyan

--
P.Mahipal Rao
EXABAND (India) PRIVATE LIMITED,

addressed.
Mail recipients and senders are bound by the EXABAND (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED'S
Non-Disclosure Policy.
If you have not signed the Non-Disclosure Policy or if you feel you have
received this mail in error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]