From xxx
Date: bbb
From: xx
Subject: aaa

I thought, this should be enough but apparently it is not. And
also vim does not recognize this file as a mail file.

I tried already to add some other headers to see whether I can
get this working somehow before running it through any processing
but no chance. So I would appreciate if someone has an idea what
to keep my eyes on. Thanks.
--
Erika Pacholleck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mutters: insert vowels of last name