On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 11:41:18PM +0200, Jens Paulus wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 09:21:52AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> > Hey, rot13 is cool.  Now for a rot13 filter in vim :-)
>
> >From the vim helpfile:
  ^
Hey, this is bad: what I just experienced is that after the transmission
of my mail I see that there is a quotation character just before 'From '
(...  the vim helpfile). I didn't put it there and it doesn't come from
David. Obviously the software thinks that there should be a distingtion
to the mail separation From_ line in mbox format and inserts the
quotation character itself automatically. I wonder if there is a way to
avoid that. I just made an other test with an other sentence and the
same result. Let's see what happens.

>From heaven to earth.
>From alpha to omega.

-Jens