I was thinking that instead of rewriting messages with procmail to
change them from clearsigned to PGP/MIME, I'd set up a message-hook to
hit Esc-P for me automatically.  I tried this:

        message-hook "~h text/plain ~b -----BEGIN" "push '\eP'"

I figured that the above would catch the right messages (which it does)
and do the job.  However, it appears that Mutt goes into an infinite
loop, continuing to spawn gpg processes as it keeps performing the push
over and over again -- after all, it's not a one-time command like 'set'
or 'subscribe'.  Any ideas how I could make it work?

--
Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)

PGP signature