With a bit of effort, I was able to patch 1.3.20 with the S/MIME mods
(using it now) and, while I was able to shoehorn the patch into 1.3.22,
the colors were all messed up, so I'm back using 1.3.20.  I'd love to
see an update out for the S/MIME patch.

pete

--
Pete Toscano            [EMAIL PROTECTED]            703.948.3364

smime.p7s