On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:06:48AM -0700, Carl B . Constantine (dis)graced my inbox
with:
> For some reason I was unsubed from this list without warning. Anyone
> know why that would be?

Happened to me last weekend. David T-G mentioned that if the list is
very active, sometimes it screws up and unsubs people without warning.

Remember when you got your confirmation message saying that any email
addresses that bounce will be unsubbed? Well, I guess that when the list
is busy, mail to legit addresses bounces and gets unsubbed :)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]