On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 04:06:00PM -0700, Michael Elkins wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 06:41:31PM -0400, Daniel Eisenbud wrote:
> > I believe it's supposed to be a very small, not very configurable IMAP
> > client.
> <snippage>
> Pup was not intended to be a Mutt-replacement, and I have no itention of
> starting over again.  :-)
>
> me

FYI, In case anyone cares about the name conflict, PUP is also a
really cool "Printer Utility Program" that is invaluable for those
of us who have a Lexmark Optra color 40 printer. It performs most
of the functions that the Lexmark setup program for Windoze gives us
without the downside of having to use Windoze instead of Linux.
(BTW it will also service a couple of other printers).

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------
  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He