On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 04:06:00PM -0700, Michael Elkins wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 06:41:31PM -0400, Daniel Eisenbud wrote:
>
> I don't really care for IMAP, but I'm forced to use it at work because we
> have an Exchange server.  Switching between IMAP mailboxes is a rather
> painful experience IMO, which I why I wrote isync so I could continue using
> Mutt.

Since you brought it up, I have the same problem where I work and IMAP
has proven to be a lifesaver. I have one question, though. The biggest
plus is that meeting requests don't get destroyed like they would if you
pull the info down using pop3. Is there a way, using mutt, to respond
to meeting requests?

--
David Rock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]