Patrik Modesto wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm looking for a special version of List-reply function, that automaticaly CC
> the sender. So new mail header would look like this:
> From: <me>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> CC: <someone who wrote the mail to the list>
>
> How to do it?

hit whatever key you have bound to <group-reply> (i think g by
default?)... however you should generally avoid doing this.  if people
want to be cc'd or replied to privately, they will probably have
'set-followup-to' or 'reply-to' set to their address.

it's generally considered rude to send to both a list and to someone on
the list, so you should only do this if the person has specifically
indicated that they want to receive a cc.

with other mutt users at least (are there any other MUAs that set
'mail-followup-to' correctly??) if they're not 'subscribed' to a mailing
list, their 'mail-followup-to' will probably include both their address
and the list address, so <list-reply> will cc them automatically.

GPG Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/