On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 11:06:16AM -0500, Rich Lafferty wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 11:53:18AM +0100, Cliff Sarginson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>wrote:
> >
> > This messages is as seen in the list in one of the threads:
>
> [...]
>
> > Cc: "FreeBSD Questions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Next is a reply to the above message, that is not seen as being in
> > the list
>
> [...]
>
> > Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > The subscribe line is:
> >
> > subscribe freebsd-questions
>
> (In case you haven't already gone "D'oh!":)
>
> The second one was sent to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", not
> "freebsd-questions", so the subscribe line doesn't match.

Mmm, oops.
I don't think [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a valid address,
so how comes I got it ?  That was a rhetorical question, btw.

Victim of my own assumptions again .. *sigh*.
Procmail filters it nicely for me, but my rule is
obviously very liberal here.

Thanks for pointing out something I should have noticed
myself.

--
Regards
Cliff