Rob --

...and then Rob 'Feztaa' Park said...
% On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 11:44:15AM -0700, Rob 'Feztaa' Park (dis)graced my inbox
with:
% > > Best of all, I wonder how it got on there; Rich used mutt to send the
% > > mail, not Outhouse...
% >
% > That User-Agent header could have been spoofed...
%
% Before I stick my foot any farther into my mouth, I should say... the
% email could have been hacked in transit, I wasn't actually trying to say
% that Rich was using Windoze...

Heh...  You *were* digging an awfully big hole ;-)

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% The fact that windows is one of the most popular ways to operate a computer
% means that evolution has made a general fuckup and our race is doomed.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature