Em Fri, 09 Nov 2001, Prahlad Vaidyanathan escreveu:

> Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:28:48 +0530
>
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spoke thusly:
> > Is this program something you wrote?  I would love to run it on my
> > stuff, since I am on a lot of car and music related lists.  I am sure
> > it would be VERY different from your results.
>
> Attached a little bash hack which works for me. Gives me
> results like so :
>
> $ ./mua.sh
> 1     557 => Mutt
> 2      50 => Outlook
> 3       5 => Web
> 4       5 => IncrediMail
> 5      10 => Eudora
> 6      20 => Mozilla
> 7       6 => KMail
> 8       8 => Internet
> 9      35 => Emacs
> 10       4 => Evolution
> 11       6 => MIME-tools
> 12      13 => Misc Others
>
> Hope this helps.C ya.
>
> pv.
>
> --
> Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                What, me worry ?
> http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/                    Don't Panic !
> --

Well, don't forget that Pine doesn't use X-Mailer or User-Agent headers,
instead it uses Message-ID header, encoding it as:

Processing Message-ID header to identify Pine users will make your stats more
accurate.

[]'s

- Cristiano

   /^\__/\
  /'     , :    "Conhecimento nao e' crime !"
 ~   < o   o
 /   ,      \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (  `- ..__"   Estudante de Ciencia da Computacao - UFBA
     '  /'      http://cristiano.dhs.org
                PGP public key available by WWW and on request.

     /"\
     \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
      X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
     / \