Nope, this is just by me pressing b to bounce the message.  The only thing I
can think of is that it is being displayed inline via antiword.  If that is
the case, is it either one or the other then?  i.e. Being able to bounce
attachments properly and not have them displayed inline, or not being able
to bounce messages correctly and have them displayed inline.

Collin