On Mon 26-Nov-2001 at 10:59:21AM -0800, Collin Peters wrote:

> Nope, this is just by me pressing b to bounce the message.  The only
> thing I can think of is that it is being displayed inline via
> antiword.

No, (b)ouncing a message resends a message in its entirety with just
the addition of a single 'Resent-From:' header (which irritatingly isn't
affected by send-hooks) - I'm sure this isn't your problem.

I suspect that some mail-server is screwing-up the message headers after
you bounce it, it wouldn't be the first.

Another possibility is the original email had messed-up headers in the
first place, it wasn't sent from 'Entourage' was it?

--
Bruno                                           http://bruno.postle.net/