David T-G wrote:

> I see the new PATCHES file and its use in the ChangeLog.  Yay :-)

Apropos the PATCHES file:

I just wanted to apply the patch-1.3.24.vvv.initials patch mentioned a
few postings above (the only other patch I use in addition is
patch-1.3.24.vvv.nntp).  In both cases -p1 is the only patch option I
use.  For both patch orders (first initials, then nntp or vice versa) I
get the message:

  The next patch would create the file PATCHES,
  which already exists!  Assume -R? [n]

I don't know much about patches, but I think this was not intended.  Or
was it my fault in patching wrong?

    -volker

--
  http://die-Moells.de/  *  http://Stama90.de/  *  http://ScriptDale.de/

Very few profundities can be expressed in less than 80 characters.